Anybody going to Mopar nats next week?

-

THE STEVE

"part-time wheelman"
Reaction score
Ill be there. me and a buddy will be driving his sassy grass green 75 roadrunner. cant miss it, itll probably be the only one there. if you see us come up and say hi

156757_1444679567998_159144_n.jpg

its got superbird "plymouth" decals on the quarters now. and a blacked out hood. but you get the idea

I plan to be there. You are right, that will undoubtedly be the only sassy grass green '75 Roadrunner there! I will watch for it.
Richard

Put a for a bodies only sticker on it and maybe you can park in the for a bodies only section.You know theirs an area reserved for us.

I'll be there as usual.

There is talk of moving the cruise to N. 21st street in Newark. The Heath PD is restricting lanes because a few people can't control themselves. 95% of the traffic last year were locals anyway. Check out this link...
http://www.newarkadvocate.com/story...l-improve-safety-super-cruise-event/13387415/

I'll probably be checking out N 21st since Heath was a mess last year with two lanes open. It will be WAY worse this year with only one. From another thread on the subject...
Hey guys, consider this: we all cruised Brice and when that got to be no fun we largely moved to Heath. Initially Rt. 79 in Heath was very low key, fun and mostly Mopars. Now that the locals have jacked that up, all we have to do is move again- and we don't have to go far. N.21st street in Newark is the equivalent to Rt 79 in Heath-4 lanes, restaurants, parking lots, etc. Clean & safe area. Only maybe 3 miles from Rt. 79 (Newark & Heath are basically the same town). Either go north on Parkview or 30th from Rt. 79 in Heath (if you take 30th, turn right on Main, left on 21st.) OR from Rt. 16 Newark take the 21st Street exit and turn north. Let the locals have Rt. 79. We've done this before. We can do it again.
See you on N. 21st.

we`ll be up thursday night. we were talking about going to brice road fiday night and heath on saturday. but since they might have one lane closed we might try to go somewhere else.

either way im not driving... so I`ll be smashed.

I'll be there as usual.

There is talk of moving the cruise to N. 21st street in Newark. The Heath PD is restricting lanes because a few people can't control themselves. 95% of the traffic last year were locals anyway. Check out this link...
http://www.newarkadvocate.com/story...l-improve-safety-super-cruise-event/13387415/

I'll probably be checking out N 21st since Heath was a mess last year with two lanes open. It will be WAY worse this year with only one. From another thread on the subject...

Thanks for the link. The cruise does get out of control and just a matter of time before someones car goes out of control into the crowd. None of us want that. See you there Darren! tmm

-
Back