Status
Not open for further replies.

sobiecam

College Student
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a rear end to move my dart around on.... all it needs to do is roll freely for me, so if you have a spare 7 1/4 that you'd spare a young gun it'd be appriciated... will pick up! be in NW Indiana, SW michigan, or chicagoland area

I have one out of a running car, can even provide leaf springs if needed, car was a 74 dart.
Free if you dont mind paying shipping from 26301

local junkyard, the only one with classic cars, wants $225 for one out of a four door dart, it would cost me $125 or so in fuel to run up to MI for Cosgigs and waiting for a quote on getting one shipped from WV lol

normally this junk yard is ultra-cheap but they want $225 for springs and a rearend.... i guess it's because i said it was out of a 1974 Scamp they have

Check the FABO transportation post... Someone may be going past another memeber and can pick up and bring close to you.... Its worth checking out

i dont mind the trip, it'll give me a good opourtunity to crank some great tunes and hang with my co-worker/mopar bud

well, thanks for all of your help FABO! I found a fellow dart fan in a town a couple miles north, Walkerton who's selling me one tomorrow lol, by far the cheapest alternative at $50! lol

and cuda: this car's on soft dirt, i have a feeling it'd sink if i even managed to find tired casters that'd hold the damn thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back