Anybody have the part # for mopar 727 pan gasket?

-

Corrupt_Reverend

Reaction score
Recently read that the only fool-proof way to get the pan to not leak is using the beefy gasket from the dealer.

I called my local dealer and kinda walked the parts person through her search.

She said she found it but I'd like to have the # just to be sure.

Anybody got the part number? :)

Edit: Nevermind folks, I found it.

pn 2464324AC if anyone is looking.

I've tried rubber and cork. Both end up leaking. Gonna drop the pan again to do the selector shaft seal so I figured I'd go ahead and install the MOPAR "miracle" gasket. haha

As it turned out, I got the wrong one after posting this. I needed the 904 gasket. Wish I could say this was the first time I've made that mistake... Oh well, third time's a charm! :)

They can't order it until Monday though so I'm probably just going to get it on Amazon.

General trick with the rubber is make sure the pan isn't badly outa shape ie: flat surface then do the bolts up even don't over tighten firm but not up till they don't turn.
genuine is either going to be the same more likey cork tho

General trick with the rubber is make sure the pan isn't badly outa shape ie: flat surface then do the bolts up even don't over tighten firm but not up till they don't turn.
genuine is either going to be the same more likey cork tho

The MOPAR one is silicone coated steel. Rumor is they're the least likely to leak.

Also gonna take a hammer to the pan and get it nice and true before slappin it back on. I'm pretty sure it's got some wonkiness goin on. Nothing a little anvil time can't sort out.

Or spend twenty bucks for a can of The Right Stuff. Works every time. I had a bad pan leak couldn't fix it with anything. Then I bought this stuff and it works great! It's made by permatex.

The MOPAR one is silicone coated steel. Rumor is they're the least likely to leak.

Also gonna take a hammer to the pan and get it nice and true before slappin it back on. I'm pretty sure it's got some wonkiness goin on. Nothing a little anvil time can't sort out.

Not a rumor.

Tell them you would like to have a Transmission pan gasket for a 09, 10 Dodge truck Hemi or Non.Thats what is in my Dart Sport .I think it was around 23 dollars .

-
Back