Anybody hear from 340bird71

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody heard from 340 bird 71 I paid for an intake July 21st he's going to send me a tracking number send it out I have not got the intake no response I responded three or four times to him he will not answer my emails he sent me a message something about his kid was in a wreck but he's not responding back after that anybody know him

Anybody heard from 340 bird 71 I paid for an intake July 21st he's going to send me a tracking number send it out I have not got the intake no response I responded three or four times to him he will not answer my emails he sent me a message something about his kid was in a wreck but he's not responding back after that anybody know him
He was on today at 3:40 pm

I hope his kid is ok. He should refund your money until he can ship your item.

YES!! he got me too! Paid for valve covers on the 19th. Said had family issues. sorry to hear about that but you have been taking members money for parts and not coming through. I messaged this morning i want my money back!

I don't"know" him. I bought the cam from him. Communication was a little slow, but, I did receive it. In the OG sale add, he mentioned divorce too. I know it's hard to be patient when money has been laid down.

I don't"know" him. I bought the cam from him. Communication was a little slow, but, I did receive it. In the OG sale add, he mentioned divorce too. I know it's hard to be patient when money has been laid down.
Believe me i get that but if your selling parts on here you should at least fulfill the business. If you have all these issues dont list parts if you can't back it up.

Believe me i get that but if your selling parts on here you should at least fulfill the business. If you have all these issues dont list parts if you can't back it up.
I know.....

Maybe I just got lucky, idk. I will say that if his situation is true, if a loved one was in a bad car wreck or whatever, the last thing I'd be thinking about would be parts for sale on here. Some people are good at "multi-tasking", not me. Lol! Give the guy some time. I bet you get your parts.

I just worked with this member. I purchased a temp gauge from him. Communication was a little slow but it wasn’t bad. I won’t rank or complain on that. Working with people, instant gratification should t be expected. That’s the big place’s job.

Everything worked out well in the end. Just slow. He provided a tracking number. Communication was via PM here.

I PM’d him yesterday making a mention I can not find the deal thread to leave feedback on. I found that odd I couldn’t find the deal thread.

@340bird71 , I hope everything is OK.

My stuff arrived yesterday as promised

I'm ok with it taking time, i know emergencies come up. Im the last guy that wants to complain, but when i saw that Little red posted this i was a little concerned about my purchase lol. I will wait.
I just worked with this member. I purchased a temp gauge from him. Communication was a little slow but it wasn’t bad. I won’t rank or complain on that. Working with people, instant gratification should t be expected. That’s the big place’s job.

Everything worked out well in the end. Just slow. He provided a tracking number. Communication was via PM here.

I PM’d him yesterday making a mention I can not find the deal thread to leave feedback on. I found that odd I couldn’t find the deal thread.

@340bird71 , I hope everything i

As is always the case with these type deals, communication is key.

-
Back