anybody in north central texas

-

68'barracuda

Reaction score
well i cant find any one around here with a bodies all b and e any one around Wichita falls/ Gainesville area that want to trade parts, sell parts or have any a-bodys

I just moved to Denton County with a '64 Valiant, but am still trying to get settled in, and don't have much in the way of parts.

Last time I was there about five years ago, they had lots of A-bodies, but yes, they are pricey.

If you need some A-body cars/parts car or parts. I have some in Amarillo that I am selling off.

anybody else.... looking more for 2nd gen cuda parts???

There is a guy just north of the Texas border on I-35 that was heavy in to B-bodies but he had some second generation Barrcauda parts cars in his 50+ parts car collection. Everything was Mopar and he would sell parts. He was right around Leon Oklahoma.

i know him last time i went he only had 1 barracuda that was picked clean...

It has been about 12 or 13 years since I went down there but I had no idea of what he has had more recently. Did he show you the orange Hemi car that he had in the garage? Supposedly an 100% original untouched original car.

YES... he now has 3 winged cars a different road runner, and now he has a 1970 HEMI 'CUDA CONVERTIBLE...he told me it was appraised around 2M...one sold on barret jackson for around 2.5-3M

Talk to member OldCarNut... he has some parts and will meet you halfway. He is in OKlahoma.

-
Back