Anybody know of a good windshield installer for a 1974 Duster in Minneapolis?

-

cruiser

Reaction score
Hi All: I'm looking for a good, reputable and experienced windshield installer in the Minneapolis area. I have a new date coded windshield coming from ECS, but I don't trust the shops that install modern windshields. Have you used a shop up here that does good work on older Mopars? Any and all ideas welcomed. Photo of broken windshield attached. Thanks!

IMG_4316.jpeg

Yeah. I have a guy, he did the glass in my '68 F250, and he's the guy who does a lot of the MSRA cars in town.

Don't have his name here (I'm at the office), but I'll look it up tonight and either respond here or send you a PM.

Jim

New response only to get your attention (an edit won't do that, I think).

Turns out I have his info in my phone:

John Adams, 651-303-9768

If I remember correctly he's semi-retired, but as of 3 years ago he still ran a shop on a "word of mouth" basis. Also, I think he's north somewhere (Forest Lake area?), so he may not come down to Bloomington, I don't know.

But much like asking a pretty girl to dance, all he can do is say, "No", right?

(I doubt he would know me from Adam, but he did an outstanding job on my truck when I lived in Maple Grove. Highly recommended!)

Called him, he said he was retired and not interested in the job. Thanks for the referral anyway - cruiser

-
Back