anybody know

-

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Where to buy a set of lower ball joint dust seals??? I took mine apart to install Dynamic strut rods and of course the dang seals tore. Got the upper ball joints apart without tearing them but both lowers tore. I tried Summit and all they have are the Energy suspension ones and they don't fit good at all.

BTW: The ball joints are for a 75 Dart if it makes a difference.

Thanks, Tracy

I know the paddock sells ball joint boot kits but I don't know if they have kits for the 73 up big bolt stuff and I know they aren't cheap at all but if you strike out everywhere else try them at paddockparts.com

Try this place: You'll have to order them though. Not sure if this is what you need. Take a look.

http://www.suspension.com/bjb.htm

That's the same brand and Summit has but at least here they have a chart to size them by. maybe I can figure out something by measuring and matching them up that way. Thanks

I know the paddock sells ball joint boot kits but I don't know if they have kits for the 73 up big bolt stuff and I know they aren't cheap at all but if you strike out everywhere else try them at paddockparts.com

Yeah I saw them there (sorry I should've mentioned that) but they cost more than 2 new ball joints from NAPA. Thanks

-
Back