Anybody looking for engine #2780930-340-8

-

LeftyJD

Reaction score
Local-ish guy on craigslist posted, he has it in a pickup truck. Knows its a tough to find motor and not original. Dude isn't really looking to sell per se, more posting in case somebody is looking for it. Just fyi
Mopar 340

Local-ish guy on craigslist posted, he has it in a pickup truck. Knows its a tough to find motor and not original. Dude isn't really looking to sell per se, more posting in case somebody is looking for it. Just fyi
Mopar 340
Give him a 200$ 360 and sell that 340 for profit$.

Jake

Give him a 200$ 360 and sell that 340 for profit$.

Jake
Eh, dude posted it to possibly help a mopar brotha out...bad karma to take advantage of that. A month ago I woulda moved on it but I got my motor sorted out now (360 mag to replaced used up 318 LA)

That's the casting number, the VIN is above the oil pan rail stamped on a flat pad.

Sorry I had't read the ad, guess not much help. Hope nobody takes advantage of the guy.

Last edited:
Wow what a rookie move by me! I got ahold of the guy again and he's gonna try and get the vin/EID to me to pass along. Seems like a nice guy just understands the history and how hard locating original parts can be.

-
Back