Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I am in the process of tearing down several 318's and a couple of 904 tranny's in the next day or so. If anybody needs any parts from these critters, let me know what you need and I will see if I have it. I know there is a good single barrel carb on one. I have a torque convertor that looks like it isn't very old. I have several factory intakes and manifolds.I also have an a/c compressor with all the brackets for it.the numbers on the compressor is :serial # 700518 and the part # looks like 3484252. It is a Chrysler compressor and the clutches turn freely. Let me know if you need anything.Bill

Where ya located Bill and what year engines? Brackets vary from year to year a bit..sometimes...

located between Cincinnati,Ohio and Lexington,Ky. Little town called Dry Ridge,Ky. These engines are a 78 truck and a 80. Thanks

Don't know for sure if it would but my Duster had a slant 6 in it before I stuffed the 440 in it and it looks like the same one it had on it. I can't say for sure.

Well, guessing you are close to zip code 48213 and guessing the weight at about 35lbs and hoping I can get it under 12x12x12 the rate will be around $20-$25. A lot of guessing here. My scale broke the other day so I cannot weight it but it is heavy. I think 35 lbs will get it done.

Do you have a transmission kickdown linkage? I only need the part that goes from the carb to the first joint.

I would be interested in a straight three or four groove lower pulley... zip is 33332

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back