Anybody recognize these cars?

-

Vic Storm

Reaction score
I found some great car pics that if anybody knows anything about them I would sure love to hear about them. Some are just wild and I think the little one may be fstfish66's car! I don't know, do you guys?

64barra5.jpg

65 cuda racing.jpg

65 rading porshe.jpg

isCACAV0N0.jpg

It's late right know Vic, But I am sure the #4 car is a well known auto racer :cheers:
I can't remember his name but well known, but back in the day he raced a 64 Valiant and was a top dog. I see he has a Barracuda there in that picture.=P~

If you are talking about the wagon that is a 71 Challenger Vic

That convertible Early Barracuda is cool. I have wondered what it would look like to do that. Now I know. Looks like that was a prototype or something with the big Valiant "V" on the B pillar.

Where did you find pics of that little Barracuda pedal/electric car? Could you get or post larger pics of it? That is cool, never knew anything like that even existed!

Sorry Memike your right, it siad cuda and I didn't look but still cool huh?
Is that the greatest pedal car ever! I got all those pics from picsearch.com 66sedan and I only went through 200 pages of 16 pics per page of just supposidly cudas. There are 100's of pics of every make, very cool. Arn't those shots of the early cudas racing great? They also had alot of pics of Dan Gurney in his 70 cuda aar WINNING ALOT! It's a great site.

Wow Adam, thats wild! So someone or maybe Plymouth made a prototype, cool. Those drawings are from Dave Cunnings, designer for plymouth in 63 and those are all promo drawings for what the 64 cuda was going to look like. Here are a few more, very cool huh guys and gals!

63sprint.jpg

64barra1.jpg

64barra3.jpg

Seen the Challenger on E-bay at one time,its a real R/T car.Think he used a
aspen wagon rear.

Challenger is in North Carolina unless he sold it. Saw it a couple of years ago when I bought a few 66 Barracuda parts. If memory serves me right he was getting ready to make a Superbird out of a Road Runner.

-
Back