-

MB43

Reaction score
Anybody remember.... Me?

Yeah, it's been a while since I've been here. :dontknow:

But I'm back! Kinda!

:toothy10:

Hows that Duster going?

I've been thinking about planning to start talking about looking for some parts for it...

My engine is pretty much in the same state it was after I blew up it at Pinks. I did, however, move the car from the driveway to the garage. And there it sat all winter. I just ordered head gaskets the other day, so I'm gonna start putting it back together soon. I'm looking for a single plane M1 but am too cheap to pay full price for it. Once I find a deal on one I'll get ready to roll. ;-)

So... maybe it'll be ready to roll in a few weeks. My buddy told me about an Arm Drop event at Atco May 1st, but I won't be ready for that. Maybe late May or June I'll be ready to go out and do some racing. If I've got some money!

How you been? Hope all is well at home with the wife and kids. Life sure has a way of taking our play time away every once in a while doesnt it? lol

Well howdy Mikel, Where the heck have you been!!

Yeah, I remember you!! (you changed your Avatar? didn't you have someone playing guitar???) anyway.... Welcome Back!!

:wav::supz:

You have been conspicuously absent. Was jail bad? Just kidding. =P~

Hey Mike!.............I like yer' new avatar..........

That guy with the whiskers playin' bass was freakin' me out...........:toothy10:

(not that there's anything WRONG with whiskers..............)

Wait, what? None of you recognized Lemmy?

motorhead-galleries-gambling.jpg

-
Back