anybody see this ( 1971 HEMI CUDA CONVERTIBLE - REAL "R" Code HEMI )

-
For a million, I want to, at least, take it for a test drive, and drive it home.

Personally, I've never seen a car worth $1 Million dollars. ANY car, any Any brand.

I think this guy is a dreamer.

For a million, I want to, at least, take it for a test drive, and drive it home.

Personally, I've never seen a car worth $1 Million dollars. ANY car, any Any brand.

prob a bogus scam and i am shy 100$ to make it a million so i wont be buying it lol

I would think a 65 427 SC Cobra Daytona coupe would be worth a mil.

A million dollars for a car that is in pieces:confused::confused:

Because Craig's list is a great place to find victims for your murder spree and sell million dollar cars.....................

lol. this was posted on face book and i figured it was a weirdo looking to scam somebody or just a silly bogus ad. but thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

It's a rich mans car.
Only 7 71 HEMI Cuda convert were made. 2- 4 speeds and 5 autos.

With the original drivetrain and fendertag. Try finding another like it.

It's a rich mans car.
Only 7 71 HEMI Cuda convert were made. 2- 4 speeds and 5 autos.

With the original drivetrain and fendertag. Try finding another like it.

Gotta add a couple more to that figure.
Those pretty much are for USA figures.
2 more Canada
2 more Export.
And 1 more on top of that, is rumored to be around.

so if it is legit and he has all the parts then its a pretty rare car

The "mopar trader" page on facebook posted this up as well. Galen has already commented on it there. Short story is that even the couple of pictures posted in the ad indicate that the VIN and the body don't match up (not even the same year), so even assuming its a real ad and not a complete scam, the car is a fake.

Here's a link to the page if you have FB, entertaining read...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/THEMOPARTRADERPAGE/?fref=nf

the Ad has been updated

UPDATE: CAR IS IN ESCROW AND BEING EXPORTED TO SWEDEN.
THIS IS POSTED AT THE REQUEST OF THE BUYER TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE CUDA IS SPOKEN FOR. SHOULD THE TRANSACTION FAIL TO COMPLETE THE CAR WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AGAIN FOR INSPECTION / PURCHASE.

PLEASE RESPECT THE BUYER AND DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH HIGHER OFFERS.
THANK YOU ALL.

If you have a legit 1,000,000$ car to sell,why are you listing it on a free web site.I would think that a car of this value,the owner would put it on the best auction site,s or web site,s that could run a add for a million dollar car,so what he is saying is people that have a million dollars to send are always looking on craigslist for a deal,some weird questions are coming up on this,mrmopartech

If you have a legit 1,000,000$ car to sell,why are you listing it on a free web site.I would think that a car of this value,the owner would put it on the best auction site,s or web site,s that could run a add for a million dollar car,so what he is saying is people that have a million dollars to send are always looking on craigslist for a deal,some weird questions are coming up on this,mrmopartech

I hear you

Bingo!

btw... I've seen a few cars sell for a million dollars, plus, nut I've never seen one that was worth a million dollars plus.

I realize that it's my opinion, but, sorry. I'm not dropping a million on something to drive occasionally, and insure permanently.

*IF* it's the real deal, it is a steal @ $1mill (questionable since they are all supposedly accounted for already)

this one went for $3.5mill last year

https://www.mecum.com/news-item.cfm?news_id=2377

now you've seen a car worth more than a mill

*IF* it's the real deal, it is a steal @ $1mill (questionable since they are all supposedly accounted for already)

this one went for $3.5mill last year

https://www.mecum.com/news-item.cfm?news_id=2377

now you've seen a car worth more than a mill

To whom?

Allow me to make my comment a little more clear. Financial status notwithstanding, There is no car worth a million dollars to me. Is that better?

-
Back