Anyody Got A Summit Code They Don't Need?

-

kend

Reaction score
I need to order about $1500 worth of stuff to get ready for the new season and it would help. I checked the discount code thread but there's nothing there for Summit. Thanks.

I've bought a lot of stuff from Summit over the years and have never seen a discount code for them.
Do they even have a place to enter a discount code?

I need to order about $1500 worth of stuff to get ready for the new season and it would help. I checked the discount code thread but there's nothing there for Summit. Thanks.
You'll get free shipping at least. :)

They rarely do codes any more. You see them from time to time when they go to special events, or if a customer has a problem with something.

They rarely do codes any more. You see them from time to time when they go to special events, or if a customer has a problem with something.

Nah, very Summit series race we went to in '16 they were there handing out 10% coupons by the handfuls, they're at a lot of the bigger car shows as well.

I've bought a lot of stuff from Summit over the years and have never seen a discount code for them.
Do they even have a place to enter a discount code?

I think there is a place on the website order form to enter the code but I usually just call and give it to them over the phone.

-
Back