Anyone coming to SEMA this year? BluePrint Engines will be in booth 23223. Stop By!

-

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Just figured I'd post since I'll be there for the whole event. Hopefully I see some of you!

Just wanted to say if you're considering one of our engines, and are headed to the show, you May want to stop in and see us ;)

Next year. Was hoping to go this year.
Things sometimes dont work out.
My parts supplier has a house in vegas,and he will be going next year.

Next year. Was hoping to go this year.
Things sometimes dont work out.
My parts supplier has a house in vegas,and he will be going next year.
Its something to see if you've never been, thats for sure. But totally understand the travel aspect. If I wasn't there as part of BluePrint, I definitely wouldn't be able to make it every year.

What kinda parts business do you do? If ya don't mind me asking

I operate an auto repair shop.
Home business. Old And new,and some fabrication.

I operate an auto repair shop.
Home business. Old And new,and some fabrication.
Very cool. I'm sure you have a bunch of suppliers already, but we do have a growing parts division with lots of fuel, ignition, front accessory drives, etc. keep us in mind for a rainy day maybe. Glad to help any time!

I’d love to go sometime but found out last year it’s not open to the general public

I’d love to go sometime but found out last year it’s not open to the general public
It is on Friday. (I realize flight for a one day event may not be practical however)
Next year we'll run a contest or something to get more passes out there. Wish i woulda thought of that earlier!

Love too but financial statements don't allow it!

will check out your site again, it's been a while since I have!

Love too but financial statements don't allow it!

will check out your site again, it's been a while since I have!
Thanks!

Engines
Chrysler Compatible Crate Engines

Shortblock
Shortblock

Some parts
BluePrint Engines

Rest of the universal parts are in the "parts" tab (EFI systems, fuel pumps, coils, etc)
upload_2018-10-25_10-8-54.png

I drove by it once, quite by accident. Just happened to be in Vegas that week. Drove by the Convention Center and there were 4 monster trucks parked out front. :wtf: is that about? On my way out of town I see the SEMA banner on building. Oh well, missed that :rofl:. What are the dates?

I drove by it once, quite by accident. Just happened to be in Vegas that week. Drove by the Convention Center and there were 4 monster trucks parked out front. :wtf: is that about? On my way out of town I see the SEMA banner on building. Oh well, missed that :rofl:. What are the dates?
Tues through Fri next week. FRI is the general admission day.

-
Back