Anyone else do this ?

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
I dont even have the Duster 1/2 way done and Im already brain storming what I want to do next, LOL

Plan 1. 69 A12 Dart. A what if build. 69 Dart with a 440 six pack, Lift off hood, steel wheels and red line in Butterscotch with a black interior and an auto on the column.

Plan 2 would be a 63-65 Valiant street strip car. Mini tubbed, Caltracks. Weld Drags stars. White with a blue interior.

Whats your next plan ?

i would love to see an A12 69 Dart. i have talked to so many people that just talk about it , but i have never seen one finished. next summer i want to do my Duster in black with flat black graphics , satin black six pack hood with A12 style 440 4 BBL call outs , with black steels, redline tires, and chrome lug nuts. basically an A12 style duster in black ....

Ya.........I know what you mean. Bought a 72 Demon and started collecting parts for it. Haven't even started on it and got the Scamp. It's going well. A 73 340 Duster came with the Scamp and is going to be less work than the Demon............oh my! :banghead:

The 64 Fairlane that is in the garage. Plans are to pull the front end out of it and replace with an RSS parts, EFI 347, aode and have it redone in Ragoon Red.

or the 69 Valiant that we have had for a long time. Car is a rust free AZ car, car never was out of the state until I hauled it up here. Mild 360with efi, an od of sorts, a HEMI DENNY front end, rms rear suspension....

of course then there is also the chopper.....

I wasnt including the bike I have waiting in the garage. Ive got a 76 Honda to do some day also.

I always come up with things I would like to do next. But I have done most of them. My next thought of a mopar build is a Cummins in a black 70's C-body wagon. I already have the drive line just need a nice cheap donor car. Would make a great tow vehicle for the Demon.

Um, I just want to get my ONE car finished and enjoy it. \\:D/

Things that have crossed my mind:

Gen I Viper
A-body, turbo /6 - 5 spd
LX Charger police car (build into modern stripper hot rod)

Honestly though, I have plenty of friends with projects....If I want to turn wrenches, I can do it on their vehicles.:banghead:

Kinda . But have the cars and big plans for all of them . Might run out of time and money first tho . I hope to have the 70 done by aug. and then can start on the 75 duster . And hope to turn the 71 into super bee clone have all the parts to do just not enough time

View attachment image-627643518.jpg

View attachment image-2840569470.jpg

View attachment image-3567028398.jpg

View attachment image-2548898529.jpg

View attachment image-1499712636.jpg

View attachment image-1455906157.jpg

View attachment image-1216894678.jpg

View attachment image-3179525948.jpg

I dont even have the Duster 1/2 way done and Im already brain storming what I want to do next, LOL

Plan 1. 69 A12 Dart. A what if build. 69 Dart with a 440 six pack, Lift off hood, steel wheels and red line in Butterscotch with a black interior and an auto on the column.

Plan 2 would be a 63-65 Valiant street strip car. Mini tubbed, Caltracks. Weld Drags stars. White with a blue interior.

Whats your next plan ?

yeah i do that a lot. I havent even gotten my car running right and my next idea is heavy in my mind:

Slant 6 a-body 67+(with early cuda exception), big turbo, 904 w/ gear vendors...not sure if it'd be a drag car or road race car.

Whats your next plan ?

i started the A12 motif with the bare steel wheels with chrome lugs and red line tires .

my next plan is to get a HEMI hood scoop........oh yea and a V8 LOL

i like the idea of butterscotch and black ...the only thing i am doing different is a 4 speed .....just me ...i have to have the 4 speed or i can not drive it LOL J/K

Attachments

• CIMG1354.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 73
  • CIMG1360.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 77
mine will be take the car all apart , paint it b 5 blue everywhere,and put in the light blue interior.the paint will be base clear with high solids chroma clear.nothing looks as classy as a great 2 stage paintjob....

Um, I just want to get my ONE car finished and enjoy it. \\:D/

Things that have crossed my mind:

Gen I Viper
A-body, turbo /6 - 5 spd
LX Charger police car (build into modern stripper hot rod)

Honestly though, I have plenty of friends with projects....If I want to turn wrenches, I can do it on their vehicles.:banghead:

I'm with superdart here. Just trying to get my ONE project done, right. The goddamn thing sucks up time like a tampon. Plenty of people that need help with their rides, I swear I have a fleet of vehicles I keep up on.

-
Back