Anyone else having connection issues tonight

-
Everyone. Our home internet is very slow

Definitely. Site is super slow and I get a blank white page every now and again with "Origin Error" in the upper left corner. Usually takes a minute or two before it connects to the site. Like you though, all my other sites are just fine.

I can be sittin here idle on this site and the screen will go white with "Origin Error" in the upper left. It's actually been going it several days now. Only on this site.

I've cleared cache/deleted cookies/restarted phone all to no avail. Something's up with the site as it's also VERY slow or no-go on my pc just to post this.

Slow as molasses. Seems to be a system issue and not just FABO

1694917816072.png

Well that makes me feel better, I thought I was having computer issues.

9PM PDT seems OK for now. It for sure was ultra slow, freeze, and errors earlier

9PM PDT seems OK for now. It for sure was ultra slow, freeze, and errors earlier
I'm getting that with fbbo right now but this site is running all right....

FABO has been VERY slow for months for me. but much worse today. I have cleared cache and cookies to no avail. After months of this I am about to give it up. I can hardly take it any more.
Yote

Got same "origin error", 'til early AM 2-3ish EDT, runnin' quick now....for now..

Well I tried it this morning and for now it seems ok but like someone else said it’s had issues for awhile. 95% of what I do now is on my phone and every other site was fine. First thing I tried was shutting it down for awhile. That didn’t help. Now I’m seeing a back arrow that disappears at times to get back to the home page. The other night I got error messages, white screens, wouldn’t connect, did connect and would freeze. Had to walk away from that mess for awhile.

What the heck is going on. Now I click on an attachment on a post and I can’t get out of it. I leave the site and come back and the attachment is still there. Get a damn web designer that knows what the heck he is doing. Paid site and it has more kinks than anything out there.

E7C2EEB7-74A9-4492-B116-67F365448EE7.png

-
Back