Anyone else not watching

-
Personally I could care less about the GAME! but my Sweetie likes to watch it and she likes getting on some of the little number pots so I watch the game with her! I call it QUALITY TIME WITH SWEETIE! I agree that all the athletes are GROSLY OVERPAID! And some are even IDIOTS! Look at he guy that got caught fighting dogs.
Hell I can't even remember his name.But the dumbass had it made making millions and threw it all away BEING STUPID and will be serving some TIME in prison for it. Intelligence and $$$$ totally WASTED! America would be better off paying our TEACHERS, FIREFIGHTERS, POLICEMEN and a few others a lot more money and do away with the SPORTS SCENE!
Of course that is just my personal opinion. A lot of American Dollars could be much better spent than on SPORTS! I say leave the SPORTS to the kids to play those games! Adults need to do other things to earn a living! Spend the money on Healthcare, Feeding the people that need to eat that can't afford to buy food, better benefits for our ARMED FORCES PEOPLE! Well I have to go make Sweetie some popcorn now! LOL she just paged me on the phone. She is in the middle of watching of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers so it is HONEY DO TIME! Damn I am a GOOD HUSBAND! LOL

Like I told my son when he wanted to play football in high school:
“Let’s see. The object of this game is to run into other people and knock them down?”
Sounds like something fun to do.

I volunteered to watch the shop here at work so those that give a rat's a$$ could see the overpaid entertainers.

We actually have fellows with football players' posters behind their tool boxes.
What's with that?
Big pictures of men in tight pants?
Strikes me as just a little off.

Like I told my son when he wanted to play football in high school:
“Let’s see. The object of this game is to run into other people and knock them down?”
Sounds like something fun to do.

I volunteered to watch the shop here at work so those that give a rat's a$$ could see the overpaid entertainers.

We actually have fellows with football players' posters behind their tool boxes.
What's with that?
Big pictures of men in tight pants?
Strikes me as just a little off.

Obviously you know NOTHING about the sport of football...

No football for me. Went to Cheese Burger in Paradise in Southport, IN
and had a burger. Came home and watched Charles Bronson in
Death Wish V on tv.

It was a good day.

If the Colts had been playing, the day might have been different.

Wow, I would have never imagined FABO would have this many anti-football following members. If anyone cares it was probably the best super bowl game in twenty years.

I bought a few parts on ebay.....could care less about the superbowl or any sport that doesnt involve four wheels and burning high octane fuel:snakeman:

Wow, and I thought I was the only male person on the face of the earth that did not watch or give two &hits about football! I usually feel left out at work due to this. Everyone in my family is a sports nut as well. Thats all they talk about around the holidays. I get bored and find the rum, mix it with some coke. :cheers: =P~

Suregrip hits the nail on the head for me too!! Some times I feel like the only guy on the planet who doesn't follow professional sports!!! I cannot believe the # of people here who don't give a dam about Superbowl. Now I know why I feel at home here when on line!!!:-D

Kinda hard for me to watch it even if I wanted to. We got rid of TV along time ago, all we do now is rent movies. We don't even get the local channels. I get alot more stuff done now without getting sucked into the boob tube.

Yah, I used to waste so much time with it... i used to steal cable but my new place in SD has the box in the telephone pole. SO no cable for me! I cant stand paying someone to advertise to me.

Wow, I would have never imagined FABO would have this many anti-football following members. If anyone cares it was probably the best super bowl game in twenty years.

You are correct it was one of the "best" ever played..i tend to find that guys that don't like football are the ones that played with dolls when they were younger..lol...

Told the guy selling squares at work that I was not interested in any kind of sport that does not burn race fuel . he looked at me kinda funny and walked away. Like I was from another planet. Just never got into stick and ball sports. it takes away from my mopar time . I just cant have that :)

I also was in the garage all day. I was re-arranging it so I can dedicate and area for my rear end narrowing jig and my plasma cutting machine.

There was a football game on this weekend?

All I know is 3 days until the Winternationals start, Right On!

Chuck

Wow, I would have never imagined FABO would have this many anti-football following members.

With me it is not really the game that turns me off, it is the organization that is running it, Which isn't just isolated to football. I feel the same with baseball, basketball, etc.

Chuck

The super bowl ? I for one could care less about a bunch of men chasing a pig skin around and slapping each other on the rear. I'll be in the garage instead.

:bootysha:

I spent the afternoon in the garage sanding. I have never liked football.

football only requires 1 ball,....dragracing requires 2 balls....ill stick with drag racing:-D

yeah for once i have to agree with 340srule not so much on the lineman part but on the female drag racer part. there are a lot of good and some very famous female drag racers out there that may not like what you said to much and i'd be more worried about them kicking your *** then the lineman so be careful you may want to apoligize to them or you might be posting that you got beat up by a girl lol :-D:-D

sorry but im not on the same train as yaw,ll. I watched the game and it was a good one. I had 7 and 3 on a 50 dollar square and left 1400 dollars richer so right now i,m loving the Superbowl. And it was fun seing the Pats getting they,re *** handed to them.

Hey,I love cars and all,but I couldnt imagine doing anything else on Superbowl Sunday.To each his own I guess.

Great game.

18-1,sorry Pats.

Congrats to the G-Men.You guys kicked some serious *** !!!!!!

I also was in the garage all day. I was re-arranging it so I can dedicate and area for my rear end narrowing jig and my plasma cutting machine.

There was a football game on this weekend?

All I know is 3 days until the Winternationals start, Right On!

Chuck
Wooo Hoooo !!!!! cant wait !

-
Back