Anyone else use these?

-

1BadDodge71

FABO Rice Hater
Reaction score
Had to get a pair of these so I dont fry my plug wires on the header.Wondering who else is using these on their headers?I got these off eBay for $11.35,free shipping and seem to work great.:thumblef:
IMG_0306-1.jpg
I want to get 6 more later on,but the plug wires that have the socks on them now were really touching on there and I didnt want to drive it like that.

I think they are under 10 bucks at advance auto, I'm cheap so I made my own, do need them tho.

yea i have them as well for the same 2 plug wires. They work great!

So,you have the same nightmare changing those 2 plugs like I did?Lol.:toothy10:

well that's putting it mildly:angry7: I had to cut down a wrench, because I couldn't find my stubby set, you'd think they could have moved that tube 1/2 inch one way or another.

I ran those on my dart with straight boots on my plugs with the exact same headers and I fried my plug wires within a month. They are not good for laying them directly on the header pipe. I bought a set of 90 degree cut to fit wires from summit and have had no problems. Just letting you know.

I ran those on my dart with straight boots on my plugs with the exact same headers and I fried my plug wires within a month. They are not good for laying them directly on the header pipe. I bought a set of 90 degree cut to fit wires from summit and have had no problems. Just letting you know.
thanks for telling me :shock:Is there a way to buy just 2 90 degree wires just for these 2 cylinders?I hate how they made these headers like this.They didnt think of fried plug wires or plug access problems?:angry7:

-
Back