Anyone ever seen a dodge van like this? Look at the doors.

-

Ol'forest

Reaction score
862994034.jpg
View attachment 1715219890 View attachment 1715219892 This is for sale down our way, the photos are not flipped it has the bi-fold doors on both sides, it is a Japanese import, did any conversion vans get done like this in the US? I've never seen this before.View attachment 1715219890 View attachment 1715219892
862994198.jpg
862994034.jpg

Last edited:
Ummmm...both of those photos are of the left side of the van. I don’t see one of the right side.

Last edited:
But since when did they put doors on driver side? Always curb side.

Looks like French doors in a Kitchen. Both open out. Is that rare? I had an old Dodge Telephone van that had those, great for shielding when taking a leak in a gatorade bottle. Hey, you do what you gotta do!

Many years ago i drove a dodge delivery van with the barn doors.

It's LHD, not everything is RHD down here. I've included the RH side picture for the sceptics.
Not necessarily skeptics, but hard to draw a reasonable conclusion without all the information.

Read my signature.

First question is "is the photo we are assuming is the pass side/right side reversed"?

Awfully easy to do with digital image manipulation, even by accident.

I've seen several "all door" vans, and even a few "no door" vans, but mot that late of one that body style.

First question is "is the photo we are assuming is the pass side/right side reversed"?

Awfully easy to do with digital image manipulation, even by accident.

And change the lettering on the tires and badges and move the door handles, wipers, etc etc yeah easy to do.....not, and just so when you go to the yard to view it, you say to the dealer whats ups with the doors, which you also mentioned in the description, yeah I'm sure lots of folk have gone to buy a car and said to the dealer hey you said it had 4 wheels, now I find you photo-shopped it, and it has only 3 wheels and a tree stump, and what happened to the blonde in the bikini? But sure I'll buy it.....yeah must happen a lot. I would drive the 60 miles to the yard myself if it was an older model, but always hated that face-lifted style.[/QUOTE]

It does look like the text on the spare cover is oriented correctly.

Can't see the tire lettering.

That front end is better than the next, which I call the "fat lip" face lift, where the bumper protrudes.

It was a stock rh drive barn door conversion van that has had the barn doors added to the other side. Not uncommon for vans in places near rh drive countries.

These vans are a big deal in Japan. They even race them.

-
Back