Anyone from Texas

-
Reaction score
New to Mopars and just wondering if any of you are close to me. I live in Post tx about 40 miles SE of Lubbock.

Even further south around Corpus Christi, but grew up in Amarillo. My brother and I came down and rode the Post enduro in 99-00 I think. Had a blast, except that I could not move for a couple of days after....:)

not in texas but know quite a bit about 73 up darts welcome to FABO

Dallas..............My daughter went to TT in Lubbock, man you are in the middle of nowhere..........

Not living in Texas right now but i am from Texas. Live in Capitan, NM about 20 miles from Ruidoso, NM if you know where that is. Welcome to FABO

I live in Coahoma, about 10 miles east of Big Spring. I have a 72 Swinger with 340, 66 Belvedere II with 440 -4 spd, a few big block engines.

You have got to be kidding me....Your post was exactly one day late. We just had a huge ALL MOPAR CRUISE AND SHOW here in the Amarillo Area. We had several guys show up from the Lubbock area, folks came in from ABQ to OKC, and our long haulers came all the way from DFW.

You are more than welcome to sign up on our site...you should get more than your reccommended daily allowances for A-body needs.

We've got a ton of A-body guys up here. Lot of sweet ones in the canyon this past Saturday as well.

Check this vid out for a small sampling:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCi-6T8SW9Y"]YouTube - Chryslers in the Canyon 2010: Cruising Out from WT Events Center[/ame]

I wasn't in my Duster that time, but I've got a 74 408/727. In fact, since I'm on YouTube to reference the link...

Here is another FABO member mguner's 75 Duster 440+6 working on the roads and my Duster toward the back:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgfahZ_XQQQ&list=QL&feature=BF"]YouTube - TexasMoparsCompilation[/ame]

If you are free this weekend and need to make a small road trip we will have a few members at the Hooter's Halloween Spooktacular in Amarillo. If that won't fly cruise night is the first Saturday of every month.

Let me know if you are ever coming up this way and we'll set something up for you.

Hopefully I'll get to meet you and introduce you to some of our members.

Looking forward to seeing your 73!

-
Back