Anyone Going To Billetproof Tomorrow?

-

440SCOUT

Reaction score
ILL BE THERE IN MY 61 SENECA 4DR CONVERT...
I DONT KNOW IF YOU GUYS ARE INTO THAT STUFF JUST SAW A LOT OF SACRAMENTO PEOPLE ON HERE...:smilebox::downtown:

IT WAS A GREAT TIME I WANTED TO STAY FOR THE RACES BUT EVERYBODY I WENT WITH WANTED TO LEAVE (LAME) OH WELL..
IM GOING TO THE ROCKABILLY ROD REUNION THE FIRST WEEKEND IN OCTOBER ANYONE GOING TO THAT???:headbang:

Where is that being held? I went out to the Revolution show (nothing like traditional rods) in Santa Rosa this weekend right after going to Fred Stokes shop for his swap.

IT WAS AT THE ANTIOCH FAIRGROUNDS...
IM GOING TO THE ROCKABILLY ROD REUNION IN VEGAS THIS WEEKEND:headbang:
ANYONE ELSE???

Wish I could go....that's what happens when you live in the Midwest. We have some cool shows (Woodward, Autorama, St.Ignace, Frankenmuth etc..) But no real Traditional Rod shows to write home about. Although the trad. rods at Autorama (downstairs) were really cool. I ended up spending much of my time there this past year as opposed to getting blinded everywhere I went upstairs with billet, excess chrome, and way too many coats of clear on top of high gloss paint (yuck...)

I Sold The Seneca Yesterday .. So Now I Can Build The Model A Sedan That Ive Always Wanted .. I Was Thinking About Using One Of Those Australian Hemi 6cyl's Anyone Have Any Info On Those???

Theres a guy in cali that deals in them. I have his card somewhere, I will look for it tonite. I know he is over on moparts.com .

-
Back