anyone got pics of an aftermarket gauge set and how u made the gauge plate??

-

eviper21

Reaction score
i wanna get rid of my stock gauge cluster and replace it with a piece of sheet metal and install aftermarket gauges. Anyone have pics of their setup and how they installed the sheet metal panel?? THANKS :happy1:

i wanna get rid of my stock gauge cluster and replace it with a piece of sheet metal and install aftermarket gauges. Anyone have pics of their setup and how they installed the sheet metal panel?? THANKS :happy1:

Do a search on the site and you will find numerous threads on what guys have done. You could also scan down in this category and look for threads of that nature. There are plenty. Also, check the Restoration section.

This is what's going in my '69 Dart !There are also the radio/heater panel,and the glove box door !

I just cut the center out of the original cluster, leaving a very small lip for attaching the new panel. I used carbon fiber, so to attach it I simply ran a bead of black silicone and set the panel into the cluster. once it's dry it holds very well.
Speedhut gauges.

Attachments

• 0627121741b.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 325

[ame=http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo147/johnnydart_photo/DSCN0376_zps5a6bcc48.mp4]
th_DSCN0376_zps5a6bcc48.jpg
[/ame]

so how crazy do you want to get?
Im sure there is an example of every level of OCD dash builds here on the site
Andrew:batman:

Attachments

• Photo396.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 314
Custom made 5" and 3 3/8" Autometer gauges and all push button controls(even the ignition switch). It will be painted black once all the mock up is done.

Attachments

• duster%20028.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 290
awesome, thanks for the pics guys. Is their any tips on how you guys got them made? 6pak attack, did you buy that? if so where? also thanks for the link. if yall got anymore please postem!

-
Back