-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68cuda78

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Ii need a complete b body rear for cheap or could be housing and axles only. Im in Indiana and would prefer pick Im at 47802 are code

Ii need a complete b body rear for cheap or could be housing and axles only. Im in Indiana and would prefer pick Im at 47802 are code

i have the housing only. 160.00 shipped to you

I have a 489 4:10 sure grip 65 Coronet 8 3/4 rear w/ 3" wheel studs and 7290 yoke. It has NO brakes. I removed it this year from the car to install a Strange S60 and I used the brakes from it. I don't know what type of sure grip it is. If you are interested in it I could put the third member to see. It has the stock perches and in board perches also. It has road grim on it, just haven't had time to clean it.

$600 cash or PayPal. I will be at the Indy Cylinder Head show on March 5th so you could meet me there so there will be no shipping charge.

I have no pics but can get them if you would like. Let me know what you think.

I have a complete one. I posted on your other thread. New wheel cylinder and pads. Also the drums were turned and have plenty of meat left. Includes e-brake cables. $300 and I will deliver to Evansville, IN.

i have a complete 68-70 B-body 8 3/4 has 489 case with 2.76 open carrier. no brake parts. drum to drum. $200 delivered to evansville,in. PM me here if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back