Anyone have a CVS Pharmacy close by? I want more copies of my magazine article

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
I want to gather up a few more copies of the May 2011 issue of Auto Enthusiast magazine since my local CVS only had five on the shelf. It would be great to get a copy for each of the 12 people I have to thank over the years for their help with my Cuda and have a few extras on hand for car show appearances, special giveaways for my shop, etc.

I DO NOT want anybody to go out of their way but if you have a CVS close by your home or work and it wouldn't be a problem to pick up a copy or two for me, I'll pay you for the magazine and the postage to get it to me. Paypal is preferred but I'll do what's necessary to make you happy since you're helping me out.

I can't afford 1000 copies or anything but I'd like to snag up a few more if I can. Thanks in advance and for reading this. :-D

Leanna, you can't throw a cat without hitting a CVS store in my area...I will look today.

I just scored ya 137 copys-- hmmm at $4.99 a copy, that comes up to---- jus kiddin,' but I'll look next time I go out there to pick up mom an dads dope....

Barns and Noble here Leanna, I will be out and about Monday and will snag up all they have and get back to you!!

Well sounds like you have plenty coming so I'll just pick one up for me so I can check out article for my self. Congrat's again on the article if however you need more I drive by several everyday so just yell and I'll get you some.

Leanna

once I finish reading mine I'll send it to you

PM me an address

might try contacting the magazine, I had the Imperial in Old cars Weekly and ask about getting extra copies and they sent me 3 more copies FREE

Congrats again Leanna..:prayer:..Last car I had in a magazine was Musclecar Enthusiast and I bought 10 issues in which they gave me a smoking price on since I was buying them because of a customer car feature. Give em a call....Im sure they do it for everyone.....

I'll be out and about today, I'll look at the CVS down the road for you Leanna 8)

Thanks Mike!

I will grab ya a couple.pm me an address

Pete, with the shop it's not like my shipping address is a big secret. LOL

Leanna Johnson
Phoenix Specialty Coatings
157 Kimery Store Road
Greenfield, TN 38230

Thanks for helping me out! :-D

I just scored ya 137 copys-- hmmm at $4.99 a copy, that comes up to---- jus kiddin,' but I'll look next time I go out there to pick up mom an dads dope....

LOL @ 137!!!! Actually it's $5.99 a copy here so ............ :-D Thanks Paul!!

Barns and Noble here Leanna, I will be out and about Monday and will snag up all they have and get back to you!!

I appreciate it Mike! :love7:

my wife works for cvs. what month issue so she knows?

Richard the oven builder -- the one who was credited with James' photos (oops) -- is married to the pharmacist assistant at our semi-local CVS. I couldn't get him to remember to even ask her to fetch them for me wracks. :) If you do, that would be terrific. Thanks!!!

Well sounds like you have plenty coming so I'll just pick one up for me so I can check out article for my self. Congrat's again on the article if however you need more I drive by several everyday so just yell and I'll get you some.

Thanks skypower! I appreciate your kind offer.

Leanna

once I finish reading mine I'll send it to you

PM me an address

might try contacting the magazine, I had the Imperial in Old cars Weekly and ask about getting extra copies and they sent me 3 more copies FREE

Congrats again Leanna..:prayer:..Last car I had in a magazine was Musclecar Enthusiast and I bought 10 issues in which they gave me a smoking price on since I was buying them because of a customer car feature. Give em a call....Im sure they do it for everyone.....

WildCat & Kori, I have talked with the editor more than once about getting some comp copies of it, or even buying a year's subscription of 12 of just the May 2011 issue. "I'll see what I can do" ......... and nothing has shown up yet so I'm making my own arrangements. They might've "done it for everyone" in the past but I can't count on it; once this issue's gone it's gone. That's why I'm trying to make my own arrangements now, and have every one of you to thank for helping me do it!!!

Love ya'll muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just a bump ... I've had four more copies show up (thanks Goldfish65!!!) so I have 9, but could use a few more. Nothing showed up from the publisher.

Leanna, I've been to 3 CVS Pharmacys and can't find the magazine? Is anyone else having this trouble :hmph:

Thanks for trying C! I know here it was on the top row of the lowest section of the magazine aisle ... I had to squat down to find it and only snagged five copies -- not sure how many they started with (probably five lol).

Looked in our local CVS and they said they don't carry that publication....the hunt continues....

I'm going to send a link to this thread to DJVCuda. Maybe he can help? Amos Publishing's website says it's only available at CVS ... doesn't say "certain" CVS stores.

Thanks to all for trying to help me out in my quest! :-D

Thanks for the CVS link DJV, but the stores I checked that are listed on that link don't carry that mag :scratch:

Does anyone have a pic of the cover of the May issue.....maybe I'm blind LOL

-
Back