Anyone have an old Direct Connection catalog?

-

Outsider

Reaction score
I was in the barn digging through parts, and I came across some NOS Direct Connection stuff still in the boxes. One piece I'm curious about in particular, is a DC front sway bar kit. The bar is huge, and I'd like to know which A-body it fits. It is minty new, and the kit is still shrinkwrapped to the card board.
I'd like to use it I think. Does anyone have the part numbers and application for the DC sway bars???

Looks like it is part no. 4452818. Mice used the envelope and instruction sheet for a snack, so I hope that is the correct number. The sheet still has the big Direct Connection letterhead, but no more numbers other than that one.
THANKS.

That would be exactly what it looks like. As I said the bar is a bigun. That helps me alot!
THANKS!

A front swaybar is just the ticket to stop the floating feeling at speed. I put one on my 72 Dart, and its much nicer to drive.

Max340...I couldn't agree with you more. I have so much junk in that barn I forgot I had this thing. :cheers:

Just remember to install a rear bar to complement that front one...otherwise you will have even more understeer than ever.

Yea, I will eventually. I just sold two trailers full of '68/'69 GTS and Swinger parts to ONE guy! He just came over and cleaned me out. I like alot of parts to choose from when doing a car. I'm never sure if I plan to keep the car or sell it, and if I keep it I want the best possible parts on it. I'm currently restoring an old '66 Dart GT drag car, and I have nearly three full cars worth of parts. Not sure why I need to keep three sets of bucket seats for example, but you never know..... The sway bar will go on my '71 Demon when I get back to it.

Cool Deal! What other types of old DC parts do you have... that you might be interested in selling? I would like to find an old (not reproduction) license plate.

Justin
"CornDog"

-
Back