Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
looking for some parts for my 72 duster everyone.

Im looking for a full set of side marker lights (no longer need),
glove box liner,
a nice set of the rear cardboard style filler sail panels at the rear of the interior between headliner and package tray,
2 14" rally trim rings and 2 15" rally trim rings,
brake booster/bracket setup (preferably not an old crusty one as I have already bought 2 used ones that turned out to be junk).
A set of nice clear 69 valiant grill marker lights,
set of mirror base gaskets,
set of go wing spoiler pedastal gaskets,
trans go tf2 shift kit,
electronic ignition conversion set up(no longer need),
duster exhaust tips,
gas tank filler tube grommet,
under hood insulation,
a nice intake water outlet,
"plymouth" hood emblem/badge,
set of air shocks,
rear speaker shelf panel (mine the card board was busted in chunks).

just trying to think of odds and ends I may still be needing as the car goes for paint here soon so i need to start trying to dwindle the list of needed parts down. I know alot of it can be bought new, but I wanted to check here first and see what everyone had to offer.

Please PM me and let me know what you have, pics would be great and let me know your asking price.

have paypal,located in MI.

I may have a set of the side marker lights. They aren't perfect by any means but I guess it would be better than holes all around.

Cheap.

I'll have to look and let you know. You are close enough to me to come and get em.

Pm sent Brian.
Badsport, i currently have my originals but they are a little rough, if your could pm me some pictures so i could see what shape they are in id appreciate it. Thanks

Badsport, i currently have my originals but they are a little rough, if your could pm me some pictures so i could see what shape they are in id appreciate it. Thanks

I have to get them off of the car, I have another set to put in. I leave for Texas in the morning so I will get you a pic when I return on Wednesday.

It doesn't sound like you need them in a hurry. I was busy today getting my new carb and intake on so I didn't have time.

The emblem should have studs on the back.
Badsport, that's fine.
In the meantime if anyone else has a set let me know

I've got a new cardboard glove box liner and a used but perfect shape plastic one. Also a set of good air shocks with the lines. I might have the gas filler tube grommet. The one that goes on the tank opening and seals the tube.

Ken
Edison, NJ

anyone have any of this stuff?. I am waiting on PM's from a couple people to see what all they have but would still like to see who else has any of this. PM me if you have any of it. Thanks

I have a brake booster with master and all the brackets still connected I cleaned it up and it looks new let me know I'm not going to need it my duster has manual brakes

I think I have brake booster/ master cyl and bracket as well came off a 74 Dart Sport. May have the cardboard that came out of same car. If they will work let me know and I can get pics of them by the weekend. Send me a PM if interested.

picked up a couple other things over the weekend and updated my list of things I still need.

I think I still have a pair if 14x6" Rallye Wheel Trim Rings in the garage. I'll shoot you a PM later today.

Thanks for the offer but after seeing the pictures i think I am going to pass (no offense) but thank you!

I have a brake booster with master and all the brackets still connected I cleaned it up and it looks new let me know I'm not going to need it my duster has manual brakes
Sent you a PM the other day and have not heard back yet.

I think I have brake booster/ master cyl and bracket as well came off a 74 Dart Sport. May have the cardboard that came out of same car. If they will work let me know and I can get pics of them by the weekend. Send me a PM if interested.
going to send PM here in a minute.

also if anyone has any of the stuff I am in need of and is interested in wheeling and dealing. I have 2 tickets to admit you and a friend to an American Drag Racing League event (redeemable at the following tracks on the following date) Virgina motorsports park,richmond VA , june 22-23 - US131 motorsports park , Martin MI , july 13-14 - zmax dragway, Charlotte NC,august 3-4 - Memphis international raceway, Memphis TN , september 7-8 - summit motorsports park , Norwalk OH , september 28-29 - and texas motorplex , Dallas TX , october 19-21.

let me know if your interested in the tickets, thanks

cant update my original post so i will update in a new post as to what I no longer need and what I still need.

Im looking for a full set of side marker lights (no longer need),
glove box liner (no longer need),
a nice set of the rear cardboard style filler sail panels at the rear of the interior between headliner and package tray,
2 14" rally trim rings and 2 15" rally trim rings,
brake booster/bracket setup (preferably not an old crusty one as I have already bought 2 used ones that turned out to be junk).
A set of nice clear 69 valiant grill marker lights,
set of mirror base gaskets,
set of go wing spoiler pedastal gaskets,
trans go tf2 shift kit ( no longer need),
electronic ignition conversion set up(no longer need),
duster exhaust tips,
gas tank filler tube grommet,
under hood insulation,
a nice intake water outlet ( no longer need),
"plymouth" hood emblem/badge,
set of air shocks,
rear speaker shelf panel (mine the card board was busted in chunks).

i have the whole brake booster and bracket set up. The booster was brand new i tired paint and the paint didnt hold so I guess you can say its still new? and im just down road. let me know and I will go digging. I dont need so you can have if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back