Anyone have pictures of stock interior '66 dart 4dr

-

NorthernSwede

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm looking for some pictures of a good-conditioned stock interior in a '66 Dodge dart 4dr, heater not AC if possible though both will make a cold Swede happy! :cheers:

Hi!

I'm looking for some pictures of a good-conditioned stock interior in a '66 Dodge dart 4dr, heater not AC if possible though both will make a cold Swede happy! :cheers:

Do you need some door panels?

Hope these help. Here's what was in the sales brochure. The blue one is for the 170, the red for the 270 model.

170INT.JPG

270INT.JPG

Ooooh! just beautiful thanks! FABO is the best!

Looking at these pics I'm minutes from driving of th shoot the P.O who thought i "cool" to make his own door panels without armrests, and brush-paint the front of the dash........... Not to mention the swap of fuses for 2,5mm copper wire and the 25centimeters between the bottom of the gas-peddal and the floor.

thanks for the pics!

It may be nitpicking, but the dash trim varies from model to model. Note the difference between the dash of Toolman Mike's car and the one in the brochure. My GT and 270 were like the brochure. I think that Toolman's car may have a 170 dash bezel on it with the 270/GT glove box and outer panel added later.

Nope, standard GT trim. I will check part numbers of instrument cluster trim for all trim levels. It looks like all 66 Dart's had the same instrument cluster trim and heater or ac trim but only the GT had the glove box trim and the little piece of trim to the right of the glove box lid. 170's had a painted glove box lid with a handle. toolmanmike

According to the 66 Dodge Parts Book, The instrument cluster "bezel" is the same for all trim levels. The heater/ac/radio bezel is not the same for all trim levels. The 170 or the base model Dart has a different number for the center bezel. The 270 and GT's have combinations available for heat/no heat, ac/ no ac, or radio/ no radio. The glove box "finish plate" is avalilble for 270 and GT trim levels only as is the right dash finish plate. toolmanmike

It may be nitpicking, but the dash trim varies from model to model. Note the difference between the dash of Toolman Mike's car and the one in the brochure. My GT and 270 were like the brochure. I think that Toolman's car may have a 170 dash bezel on it with the 270/GT glove box and outer panel added later.

I see your point. the center bezel has a edge on the right side that separates it from the glove box. This could have been replaced some time with a bezel from a 170 model. All the pictures of GT dashes don't have that lip on the bezel. I will have to look at the part number next time I'm in there and look for the proper piece to make it correct. Who knows, It may have been built that way.
Very observant there 2 Darts. toolman

-
Back