Anyone hear from DentalDart?

-

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I know he just picked up a treasure trove of parts and he and I were in talks about me purchasing one of his gull wings. I reached out for a couple weeks and no response. Anyone know if he's OK ( I've asked a few times with no response) or just so busy, or ?

I sent a text to his phone. We'll see if we can get him back online.

Edit: He is alive and well. Just been busy with projects around the house. He said he's gonna make an effort to get back on his cars.

Last edited:
I know he just picked up a treasure trove of parts and he and I were in talks about me purchasing one of his gull wings. I reached out for a couple weeks and no response. Anyone know if he's OK ( I've asked a few times with no response) or just so busy, or ?

He died and went to hell….

Just kidding I’m not dead yet but will be driving the short bus to hell when I go if anyone needs a ride?

Thanks @BrianT for reaching out, I’ve been super busy with work, my house (still remodeling areas) and then my mother in law was in town for 2 weeks. So I apologize for disappearing, usually it’s easier to text or call me… I say that but I have 18 unread messages and 8 missed calls lol…

I’ll message you back now.

I hear D.D.'s wife found out he bought MORE parts and shot him and buried him in the back 40.
In Mo. its called "justified homicide". :thumbsup:

I hear D.D.'s wife found out he bought MORE parts and shot him and buried him in the back 40.
In Mo. its called "justified homicide". :thumbsup:

I haven’t touched my cars or parts since last year. Besides driving the purple dart… changed the starter in my office parking lot.

Just cleaned floors in the small shop, I need to organize parts better and then add some kind of ac, thinking a small window unit for a bit. The heat pump is broken and I don’t want to pay 5k for another one right now.

IMG_7612.jpeg

IMG_7621.jpeg

IMG_7784.jpeg

IMG_7789.jpeg

IMG_7790.jpeg

IMG_7791.jpeg

IMG_7794.jpeg

IMG_7785.jpeg

You need a good HVAC guy who will repair whats broken and not have to replace the whole unit. Take the extra money and buy a lift!

You need a good HVAC guy who will repair whats broken and not have to replace the whole unit. Take the extra money and buy a lift!

Was told the heat pump took a poop like 4 years ago lol. The inside heater turns on and blows air but no ac

You bought that package deal right???

Yes sir! This small shop is full of parts from that deal and my big shop is full of parts to rebuild the swinger…

I really want to buy these… but it’s probably smarter to do my HVAC in the small shop first lol.

IMG_7797.png

Used but New to me heat pump. I have a total of 900 invested including the install :thumbsup: air is blowing 65 degrees! Just need to get some small screws or double sided tape to hold the thermostat up.

IMG_7823.jpeg

IMG_7824.jpeg

Hell yeah. That's what I'm talkin' about. The more comfortable the shop, the longer you'll spend out there.

Wish I had a shop. I'm on the back patio fenced in to keep out the chickens and cats. Not to mention all those guys who know it all but, I do have a roof---- that leaks. Love it out there wife hates it. I'm so lucky!!!!

-
Back