Anyone here from Laurinburg NC.

-

1969340dart

Reaction score
I made a purchase of a smallblock mopar tunnelram setup from a William Jones in Laurinburg NC..I paid through Paypal back on Feb 7th I have tried to contact the seller William Jones and he will not e mail me or contact PayPal.The last e mail I got from Mr. Jones he said he shipped the package but I have not received anything and he refuses to contact me. I just want my item or my money back.If Mr Jones is having some kind of problem,medical,family problems or whatever then I can understand that and am willing to work something out.I would just like to know something.If anyone knows this guy let me know. I would like to get his phone # to talk to him if possible.

Thanks

Bobby

Actually I am not sure if he is or not.He had the item for sale on Ebay and I missed the auction.So I contacted him and he seemed like a good person throughout our communications.I made the purchase through PayPal and now can't get him to respond to any e mails.Sort of like he got my money then vanished. Just thought being he was into Mopars someone on here might know him.

-
Back