Anyone here use Modern Cylinder Head?....

-

MMissile

Reaction score
...or friends with Jeff and Bob? I have a few of these for guys who didn't get one...but would like to tribute Jeff. He was a great guy, and quite the brainiac.

PM me your mailing address.

wmmdft.jpg

Jeff and his SS/AH car.
mmpojb.jpg

x2vssn.jpg

I have only heard the best things about Jeff and Modern. I had never seen a photo of Jeff before. I had envisioned someone much older. For such a young man to lose his life to cancer is sadder still.

Bob[his brother], is still running the place with a friend of mine as his employee. Both are great friends of mine, as was Jeff. Bob is doing mostly the CNC stuff/more common and popular heads [lots of head programs], but is a terrific fabricator of manifolds. The Super-A stuff, was very time consuming and expensive. It's not something Bob wants to indulge in for himself. Still great work coming out of that shop! All cylinder head work is still being done, but not so dedicated to the S/S hemi stuff. That was Jeff's fetish.

Bob and Jeff.......

e7jw5l.jpg

Last edited:
I have two set of small block edelbrock heads CNC by Jeff....He even shipped one set back to me before I had paid them...

I can't wait to put the heads Jeff did for me to work. They are a work of art. He was wayyyyy too young to die of cancer.

I went and met with Bob about a month ago.... It was like a kid walking into a Candy store.... BOB is a GREAT person to talk to and gave me a short tour of some of his shop ... i never met Jeff..... but i know what it feels like to loose a brother or sister at such a young age ..... SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great. I live about 10 minutes from MCH, and see Bob and John, on a fairly regular basis. Losing a sibling is tough.

-
Back