Anyone in Cincinnati with carb rebuild skills

-

Batesy

Reaction score
Hey all
I am pretty new to the car hobby / mopar (about a year now) and I am wanting to rebuild ( for the first time) my Holley 1945 carb and get it back on and tune it up on my 75 Swinger. I was wondering if there was someone in my area who would have some knowledge in carb-rebuilding that would be willing to meet up and help me through it. Maybe a retired individual that isn't as swamped with obligations. I know we are all busy. I specifically live in the Fairfield area of Cincy. I am pretty flexible schedule wise. Lunch and beer included. Just thought I'd give this idea a shot. Thanks

I'm in Fairfield as well. I am not really comfortable tearing apart someone else's carb with my skill level just yet but I would be more then happy to come up and help out with anything else on the car. I'm down at the intersection of kemper and Mill road.

I know this isn't offering help, although I would if closer, lol.

But carbs aren't all that difficult to rebuild, with the link posted and asking folks here, I'm quite sure you can do it yourself.

It's a matter of paying attention when you pull it apart (take digital photos while doing it if needed) then follow the instructions in the kit for float level adjustments etc and you will be amazed when you put it back together and fire that engine up.

-
Back