Anyone in the Bonner’s Ferry area?

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m looking for someone in the Bonner’s Ferry, Idaho area to go look at a vehicle for me. I live in Kentucky so I can’t really just drive aver n check it out. Lol.

Thanks

Hey everyone, I’m looking for someone in the Bonner’s Ferry, Idaho area to go look at a vehicle for me. I live in Kentucky so I can’t really just drive aver n check it out. Lol.

Thanks

Have to be someone from the Spokane area. Bonners Ferry is quite aways out near the Canadian border. You might ask Scott Smith (HARMS). PM me and I'll give you his number.

Turns out my wife has a friend who lives in that area. They’re gonna go check it out for us tmrw evening. Small world since the guy who’s selling it built an engine and did some paint work on her husbands mustang!

sounds like they might even be able to get a straight answer
thats cool

He says it’ll need a fuel pump and tune up but if we buy it the plan will be to have my wife’s friend and her husband store it till this fall (no a/c) then we’ll fly out and make the 2100 mile drive back home. Should be an adventure to talk about for years to come!! Lol.

If we end up buying it I’ll post pics up in this thread in a few days, although a few of you already know what vehicle I’m taking about.

He says it’ll need a fuel pump and tune up but if we buy it the plan will be to have my wife’s friend and her husband store it till this fall (no a/c) then we’ll fly out and make the 2100 mile drive back home. Should be an adventure to talk about for years to come!! Lol.

If we end up buying it I’ll post pics up in this thread in a few days, although a few of you already know what vehicle I’m taking about.

you got my blessing, that thing is downright cool
the engine seems a little lacking, but i think this is right in your neck of the woods to fix that

[FOR SALE] - Mopar R block

you got my blessing, that thing is downright cool
the engine seems a little lacking, but i think this is right in your neck of the woods to fix that

[FOR SALE] - Mopar R block
I’m thinking maybe eventually put a 408 magnum motor with an o/d transmission in it. That should move it down the road real well and improve the fuel economy

Or maybe just a stock 5.9 magnum swap or with a slightly bigger cam and eq heads.

Well, the wife’s friend never did go look at it for us and I text the guy Saturday night and he said it sold. :BangHead: Needless to say I’m still a bit pissed about it. Should’ve sent him a $100 deposit to hold it till they get it looked over and get us more pics of it. Oh well, it’s not like dodge a100 motorhomes are rare of anything.... I’m SURE one will pop up for sale just down the road from me any day now.... :mad:

-
Back