Anyone know how to take the dashpad off a dart??

-

snowcrow

2 Time dart owner
Reaction score
i want to take the dashpad off my 76 dart. any how tos so i can speed up the hunt for underdash bolts?? thanks in advanced!!

there is about 5 nuts that hold the dash pad to the dash...and they are under the dash....up front near the curvature of the dash

and as far as taking the dash out...unless you cut the heads off the bolts that hold the dash in...you will need to take the front windshield out to get to them.

there is about 5 nuts that hold the dash pad to the dash...and they are under the dash....up front near the curvature of the dash

and as far as taking the dash out...unless you cut the heads off the bolts that hold the dash in...you will need to take the front windshield out to get to them.

You have to pull the instrument cluster, glove box liner heater controls etc. then reach in behind with 1/4 drive ratchet to get the bolts. I suppose you could lay under the dash and try and reach around everything, but if you pull the cluster and glovebox , you can get it by sitting on the front seat.

-
Back