Anyone know of a good (older) Dodge pick-up forum?

-

valianator

Reaction score
I know I could just google "Dodge Truck Forum", but I figured someone here might know of a good one.

There's alot of 'em dedicated to the later trucks, but I'm lookin' for one that leans toward the '72-'93 generation.

Mabey a new FABO spin off: "For D and W Series only";-)

RamchargerCentral caters specifically toward 1972 - 1993 Dodge Trucks and Ramchargers, but there's more than just that. There's support (friendly members) for anything you could drive.

There's even a sub forum/section specifically for Diesel trucks too (the 1978/79 Inline 6 Mitsu Diesel Dodge trucks, the 83-85 Turbo Diesel D50's and the 1989+ Cummins trucks too)

Join us here http://www.fortrucksonly.com/truckforum/forum.php a few members and it covers all brands and years, This site has been very helpful finding parts and knowledge for me and looking forward to you joining in and post up your thoughts and project .
It's a fairly new site and growing :cheers:

I was going to suggest sweptline.org too but I was beat to it LOL

You will find ramchargercentral.com a really good site for info and guidance. I have been a member of that site for over 12 years. anything and everything you could ever want to know about '72-'93 Dodge trucks is there. David

-
Back