Anyone know who sells high strength axles in 5x4" bolt pattern?

-

Kevin Jonker

Reaction score
I called Randys R&P and they only sell 4x5.5 axles. Anyone know of a manuf. that sells them with small bolt pattern? Thanks, Kevin

Thx Cudaspaz. I am hoping the $345.00 is for 2? It doesn't specify at their site. I wonder if there are any suppliers in the west? Gonna cost alot to ship them from Indiana.

I think 2 I sent an email to ask as well.. It does list axels not axle... so you would think for 2 right??:_

Man I would hope. I have a chance to score some small bolt pattern Centerlines, but... By the time I ship the axles its $400 plus.

My big bolt axles from them came with green non adjustable bearings installed.
they were a direct bolt in right out of the box......just in time for the street or strip baby!

I have set of Yukon or Dutchman 5 on 4 axles with 3 inch studs and green bearings...

They spend one year in a 71 Dart. Now they are just sitting in storage.....

I got them from Dr Diff....

If interested......give me PM

But I wont be home until friday morning.....so i can not confirm which brand or take pic...but I think they are Yukon

They are for a pair and can about bearing for about $70 a pair too.

Thx Cudaspaz. I am hoping the $345.00 is for 2? It doesn't specify at their site. I wonder if there are any suppliers in the west? Gonna cost alot to ship them from Indiana.

READ the page.
First line under PRODUCT DESCRIPTION clearly states "Part #: A30-CST-A4 (1-Pair)"

Wylde1.

-
Back