Anyone looking for a nice Dakota Project?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrlegacy23

68 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1992 Dodge Dakota club cab that used to be a 5.2L auto. The engine/trans/computer has been pulled and sold. The truck is 99% rust free. The interior is gray with factory bucket seats. I will include an open diff, 742 housing, 8 3/4 rear that 1/2" wider than the stock Dakota rear with 5x4.5" bolt pattern. The bed of the truck has been tubbed to the factory fram rails. any pics you would like to see, just ask.
$500 firm, located in Cooperstown, NY.
PM me here or email me jrlegacy23 @ yahoo.com without the spaces.
I also have a 1999 BigTex Trailer tha I am asking $1000 firm for, I will put the truck on the trailer and sell them as a package deal for $1,400.
Here is a pic of the truck:

92dakota.jpg

All Pm's and emails replied to. Also, the truck is a California truck only been driven in NY for 2 years and now has been off the road for 1 year. I sanded down and coated the underneith of the truck bed and the frame from the cab back with POR-15 Chassis Coat (does not discolor/fade). The trucks hood is not bolted on in the pic, just set on for now. I included a pic of the tubs, all the pics are taken today.
Here are some pics, of the truck and the trailer:

DSCF0993.JPG

DSCF0997.jpg

DSCF1004.jpg

DSCF1003.jpg

I've got a twin to your truck in my backyard! Also have a B-body 8-3/4 with 440/727 set-up for it. Nice looking tubs! Bump for and good luck with the sale! Bob

I have not ground the welds down yet, but thank you. Bob, you should put the big block in the Dakota, they are supposed to be a lot of fun. That was my original plan, but I got this dart that I have been after for a few years. And I got the big block stroker I am rebuilding, so naturally I am stuffin it in the Dart.

I just need to sell this because I bought a house and am moving in July, I do not have the room for the truck. I would hate to crush the truck, but around here I can get my asking price just by doing that ????

Still for sale. Mainly the truck, kinda want to keep the trailer now.
In the above pics, the hood sticks up a little because it is unbolted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back