Anyone no when Schumacher started selling again.

-
I bought a set of slant to SB spool mounts from them back in June of last year but I think they started getting up and running a little before that.
Those headers look nice and they're priced comparably to TTi. You want good made in the USA headers for an A-body, that's what they cost now. The alternatives are the pain to install, scrape the ground generic Headman, Summit, etc or Doug's. The latter is also good but made in Mexico, hence the lower cost.

I bought a set of slant to SB spool mounts from them back in June of last year but I think they started getting up and running a little before that.
Those headers look nice and they're priced comparably to TTi. You want good made in the USA headers for an A-body, that's what they cost now. The alternatives are the pain to install, scrape the ground generic Headman, Summit, etc or Doug's. The latter is also good but made in Mexico, hence the lower cost.
Yeah everything is expensive now unfortunately. All of their parts look really nice though and I’ve only ever heard good things about their headers fitment. Hopefully they can keep in business this time.

Believe about a year ago now the new owners fired production up, I'd have to look back through their Facebook posts. Started with tri-y's first I believe.

I guess you either want good headers or you don't.

These headers are cheap and I've never had a clearance issue when they go through the hood :lol: :rofl:

Snapchat-668595193.jpg

-
Back