Anyone running a pistol grip shifter in their 67-69 bararcuda?

-
Reaction score
Is anyone here running a pistol grip shifter in their 1967-1969 barracuda? if so what model did you use?
(b-body68-70,console or non console?,or ebody 70-74,console or non-console or finally 71-74 b-body and again console or non-console?), Again Greatly appreciated :thumbup:

I am getting ready to put one in my 69 dart.It was a original 4 speed bench seat car.I was told that the shifter assembly is the same as the A body,I know that the B body pistol grip handle fits right in place of my A body handle. I have only looked and measured and everything looks like it is going to fit like a glove.On a console car you may have some clearance problems.I prefered the longer B body shifter handle over the shorter handle!

Bobby Dodson

Here's what it looks like! I collected this pic a while ago. I like it!! :headbang:

67pistolgrip.jpg

It does look like a E body handle because my B body is taller than that! That sure looks cool though!

Bobby Dodson

I've got one on my Kiesler 5 speed in my 67 cuda.It's from Kiesler though.Looks like a B body handle.I'll try to post a pic of it.

71 B body is a medium length shifter. I believe it's a non console shifter. When you lay it on an A body shifter it runs about the same curve right to where the A shifter ends (ball end). That is where the pistol grip begins.

-
Back