Anyone running red steelies with dog dish?

-

DART66GT

62 Lancer GT - B Body 8 3/4
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Im getting ready to paint my steel rims. The body color will be off white . I'd like to see what red steelies would look like,especially on a white/cream colored a body. Thanks.....

Not tan body or dogs, but they are red...

P5049171.jpg

black wheels with a white car would look good. :)

I had a Beige '67 Valiant a few years ago, 14 inch rims;
I used trim rings with Dog dish hubcaps with black rims.8)

Black is still one of my choices. They will be red, black or body color.

It depends on the car, but I'd go black or maybe body color. I went black at first thinking that's what I wanted, but with Hemi Orange I think body color looks better. On a tan car, black would look meaner than tan. Tan on tan would be more everyday driver'ish to me. Tan w/ black rims would look more street beast...IMHO.

Definately tan/ w red rims like the pic Adam posted looks crappy I think on a Dart or a late model Save that combo for your street rod/duece etc...but to each their own. Who am I to talk, I'm the dork running EV2 Hemi Orange on his 67 Dart...what' more out of place than that. I did buy it that way though. :)

IMG_2067-2.JPG

IMG_2435.JPG

Thanks for sharing your nice car, redfastback! There was some nice sheetmetal at that show. I got lots of photos, and your wheels caught my eye as something original. I tried to focus on unique vehicles, but there were so many there. Great show, swap was kinda weak but the cars made up for that.

-
Back