Anyone running those Powersticks(chambered exhaust)

-

73DartSport340

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is running them and if so how do you like them and how do they sound..ive heard the sound bites/clips but thats all. Want to see if anyone has heard them/has them in "real life " :)

http://www.classicchambered.com/

I have something very similar to what's at the link you posted on my duster.
I got them from summit about 8-9 years ago. I have them with side exit pipes & I like it , but just a little to loud ( I think they would sound real sweet with a rear exit system ) & would rather they come out the back.
I have some original flowmasters that I got REAL cheap & am going to get them done in a to the bumper system when I can afford it.
I honestly think they sound simliar to glasspacks.

I would imagine that they would sound a lot like glasspacks like 73dusterPa mentioned. They seem to be made just like glasspacks where the exhaust enters and exits.

They are just glasspacks from what I can tell. I think the "real" chambered exhaust from back in the day was hollow. The sound clip of the 73 charger sounds exactly like my Duster did when I had 3" flowtech purple-hornies (header mufflers/glassopacks) installed. I could swear I was listening to my own car when I heard that clip. I've since gotten rid of the glasspacks as just got way too loud when I was on a long drive.

I've had those before when they were turbo tubes. They are just dented up glasspacks. Good if you like the pop when slowing down in gear. And popping a hell of a lot when you floor it. My dynomax bullet mufflers are the same way, just shorter.

-
Back