Anyone see this yet?

-
An ounce of gold in 1970 was $38. Now its over $2500. Thats a 65 times increase. In 1969 my dad bought a new Chrysler 300 for $3000. In todays dollars thats over $197,000. I'll take todays prices!

I can't eat gold.
To me, gold has no intrinsic value. Gold only has value to someone who gives it value, because he already has enough ; air, water, food, clothing, and shelter.
When I own the last morsel of food on the face of the Earth, I'm not selling it for a mountain of gold. same for the last piece of firewood in winter.
The guy with a pile of gold, is gonna look pretty stupid laying skinny, naked, and dead on that pile of gold.
Buy a sword and learn how to use it, cuz in the end, it will be all you got to defend your last meal with.

In the end, rich men will be tossing their gold into the street; the value they had put on it is no more.

I can't eat gold.
To me, gold has no intrinsic value. Gold only has value to someone who gives it value, because he already has enough ; air, water, food, clothing, and shelter.
When I own the last morsel of food on the face of the Earth, I'm not selling it for a mountain of gold. same for the last piece of firewood in winter.
The guy with a pile of gold, is gonna look pretty stupid laying skinny, naked, and dead on that pile of gold.
Buy a sword and learn how to use it, cuz in the end, it will be all you got to defend your last meal with.

In the end, rich men will be tossing their gold into the street; the value they had put on it is no more.
Anyone want to trade my sword and knife collection for a pile of gold? I’ll throw in some nice OTF KNIVES AND MY KING ARTHUR BROAD SWORD for your pile gold. PM me!!

There are times when gold can come in handy. For example mailing a chunk of gold to a fabo member in distress. Portable, valuable and instantly convertible.

Curious...having the last food on earth still means you're going to starve to death. Just alone.

Chrysler has been on a loooong slow decline, ever since the '90's, when Diamler-Benz did a corporate raid of the old Chrysler Corporation, and basically financially raped and pillaged it.
Yes, we got the SRT/Hellcat vehicles, and Hemi powered Jeeps and Trucks out of it. But the true essence of the old company has slipped away IMO. My dad was a Chrysler employee, started working there in 1964, same year the 426 Hemi engine was developed and released, in racing form. He has been gone a very long time now, just like the company he worked for.... Just sad.

Chrysler and Dodge are at the forefront of Stellantis’ transformation to clean mobility.

Thats all you need to hear from these Eurotards.
Boycott all their electric garbage.
Yeah, the Euros have bought into the climate change hoax hook, line and sinker. And a certain party in the US is just as gullible. Elections have consequences. Do your research and think hard before pulling that lever.

Yeah, the Euros have bought into the climate change hoax hook, line and sinker. And a certain party in the US is just as gullible. Elections have consequences. Do your research and think hard before pulling that lever.
You can bring politics into this matter if you want. But in my opinion I don’t believe it’s politics that caused Chrysler demise. I believe it’s greed. Plain and simple. I’ve been involved in manufacturing since the 70s and I can tell you. How hard it’s been watching manufacturing leave this country. All the politicians say they’re going to bring back manufacturing, but the bottom line is corporations will only do what they want to do based on the bottom line and the return of stockholder equity to its stockholders. This would happen regardless of who is in government. Corporations lost their way along time ago.

-
Back