Anyone selling new rear bumpers 65 barracuda?

-

Novacuda

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm wondering if anyone is selling repopped/rechromed rear bumpers for a 65' Barracuda? Also might be looking for very, very nice used one if the chrome is great. I have a nice core but it's really pitted and everything else on the car is new. Thanks for the help! If you know where I can get a new one or you have a great looking used one please let me know...:D

Tri-City Plating in Tennessee! I know it's a little far but they do ship, and they probably have one in stock for each end!

I'll give an AMEN on Tri City Plating! :prayer: As long as I'm on this side of the grass, and they're still in business.......nobody else will do my bumpers. I'm fortunate to live an hours drive away. :D

Yeah man, found one. I'm sure I'll get more from you later too. I'm glad you guys recommended tricity. Another place out of Cali I read up on that sells bumpers has one but their reviews are so bad it scares me. I'll try Tri-City for sure. I guess I should unbox the newly-chromed front one I got off eBay before I call them though in case I need 2 bumpers lol.

Thanks a ton guys. I called Tri City this morning and they had a re-chromed rear bumper in stock, so it's on its way! :D:prayer::burnout:

Good deal! Just out of curiosity...did you talk to a man named Porter? He is the man who has helped me with the last several sets of bumpers I've gotten from them. He's a sharp old guy, and has been there forever! :prayer:

Honestly I'm not sure who I talked to. A nice woman answered (sounded older), then transferred me to the "Bumper Guys" and I talked to some middle age sounding guy, real nice guy but I didn't catch his name.

I spoke with Porter this morning. The bumpers were 330 or so each and have these in stock for a 65 Barracuda. Now when is my tax refund coming back?

I bought front and rear bumpers from Tri city for my 64 Sport Fury. That was over 12 years ago. They still look great. I also still remember how well they treated me.

I'm itching for it to get here. Luckily the newly chromed front one I got from eBay is awesome. Paid a lot more for it though before finding this forum. :D

It got here today and looks awesome! Once my bumper bolts get here I'll throw it on and take some pics...:D

Yeah man, found one. I'm sure I'll get more from you later too. I'm glad you guys recommended tricity. Another place out of Cali I read up on that sells bumpers has one but their reviews are so bad it scares me. I'll try Tri-City for sure. I guess I should unbox the newly-chromed front one I got off eBay before I call them though in case I need 2 bumpers lol.

Bumper Boys out of Cali. Stay away from them.They come to Mn for Back to the 50's and I have heard of the chrome cracking around the bolt holes when the bolts are tightened up.

Still waiting on the bumper bolts to get here so no pics yet, but I did pick up these little goodies along with some other stuff too. :blob:

2015-02-13%2012.02.40_zpsnd1mpzbs.jpg

Who did your rear window trim? I have some I would like to have done

Who did your rear window trim? I have some I would like to have done

I bought them new from Classic Industries. If you're looking to have some redone, there's this guy George Lucas from G&L polishing that all of us use on the Nova site. His work is amazing, and I've used him before.

Reinstalled the bumper today and it is flawless! I'll move the exhaust tips in a few inches, just kind of had them sitting on there until I put the bumper back on. :D

2015-02-17%2016.11.58_zpslaawjuuy.jpg

2015-02-17%2016.12.41_zpsjibrbydo.jpg

2015-02-17%2016.13.10_zpsmchqizoc.jpg

WOW!! Man, that car jumps right off the page, and it ain't just the bumper either!! Very, very nice!!! Geof

Thanks guys! The chrome on this Tri-City bumper is much MUCH nicer looking than the chrome on the brand new Goodmark bumper on my Chevy. :D

-
Back