Anyone tried the Milodon 41007 gasket?

-

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried using this oil pan gasket on a 360 LA? Summit and Jegs and even Milodon's website lists it fitting a 360 but only Summit says what year(s) it fits which is 1970-90 which would = a LA but lately I've ran into some issues with Summit's site saying parts fit then I get them and they don't. There have been a few threads here on using a 1 piece gasket on 360's and all the older ones definitely didn't fit a LA correctly but I believe this is a fairly new gasket. Here's a link to it on Summit's site

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/mil-41007

Has anyone tried using this oil pan gasket on a 360 LA? Summit and Jegs and even Milodon's website lists it fitting a 360 but only Summit says what year(s) it fits which is 1970-90 which would = a LA but lately I've ran into some issues with Summit's site saying parts fit then I get them and they don't. There have been a few threads here on using a 1 piece gasket on 360's and all the older ones definitely didn't fit a LA correctly but I believe this is a fairly new gasket. Here's a link to it on Summit's site

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/mil-41007

Fits like a glove!! Buy it, you wont regret it. :blob:

Fits like a glove!! Buy it, you wont regret it. :blob:

Thanks for the confirmation

Cometic gaskets best on the market

Cometics are definitely fantastic gaskets. Using their head and intake gaskets on my 408 now. I've used the 1 piece reusable style oil pan gaskets on other engines with real good luck so I thought I'd give it a go if someone could confirm it actually fits an LA. A couple yrs back Summit and JEGS had 1 listed that supposedly fit an LA but some guys here tried it and it didn't fit right. That's why I thought I'd ask here first.

Yeah I remember that thread but the gasket I'm asking about is different. Back in that thread we were talking about a Fel-pro gasket. The one I'm asking about here is a Milodon gasket. I'm sure it wasn't listed back then. If you notice I posted in that thread about my experience with one of those other gaskets. Thanks for digging it up to confirm

-
Back