Anyone use billet specialties valve cover breathers, pcv valves or other stuff?

-

71DodgeDemon340

Reaction score
I searched and only have seen them mentioned in a few posts but has anyone had any experience with billet specialties products wether it be air cleaners, valve covers or radiator caps? Hows the quality? I have a ball nilled billet breather and pcv ordered, i think they will match my aluminum heads, intake, water pump and aluminum fan shroud pretty good, i plan on going over them with maybe a scotch brite and then lightly polish with some mothers to kind of give them a satin look. I also plan to take the time and clean up the house routing from the air cleaner to the breather, the nipple on my air cleaner housing comes straight out and the old setup had a piece of 5/8 hose on the air cleaner and a 1/2 hose coming from the breather into the 5/8 hose. Because it spiraled down to the breather it was slightly lifting the breather up some out of the grommet. I have half of a new setup complete, i found a few pcv elbows at the parts store and going to use them to route the hose to the breather while also allowing the breather to sit flush in the grommet, i also plan to use a couple 90’s to make the pcv house routing a little neater.

-
Back