Anyone used Mancini MagnaMounts?

-

racerdude5

Reaction score
I'm looking for some affordable interlocked motor mounts. These fit my budget, anyone use them?

I was thinking of picking the mag mount for my car, but never did. Curious if anyone else is running them as well.

Turns out the magnum mounts are standard biscuits with a bolt going through on the drivers side.

I took some cheap replacements 15 years ago and did the bolt through thing, has been fine all these years!

I bought some interlocking biscuit mounts from a vendor at Spring Fling several years ago. I think they were called Dynamounts. A little pricey, but my 273 Commando was always splitting the biscuits. It definitely solved that.

I have the Mag mounts from Mancini and am a little disappointed. You can feel the metal to metal at normal cruise speeds which is exactly why I removed my solid torque strap. i want peace and quiet and vibration-free cruising speeds.
So my question is, has anyone used the ones that Shumacher sells for the 69 cars? Are they dead smooth and pretty much exactly like stock rubber ones?
Tom Hand

I have the Mag mounts from Mancini and am a little disappointed. You can feel the metal to metal at normal cruise speeds which is exactly why I removed my solid torque strap. i want peace and quiet and vibration-free cruising speeds.
So my question is, has anyone used the ones that Shumacher sells for the 69 cars? Are they dead smooth and pretty much exactly like stock rubber ones?
Tom Hand

They are a hard type of material and they transfer about all the vibration to the car where you will feel it.

-
Back