Anyone Vegas-based, able to help with a '65 Cuda this weekend?

-

Full_House

Reaction score
Hi,

I've got a '65 Barracuda that I can't start (see here: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1970356237#post1970356237). It really needs to be running so I can get it off to the shippers next week.

I have no tools to work on it with. Someone I know was supposed to be around this morning to help me trouble-shoot it but he hasn't shown up and isn't answering his phone. I'm running out of time, so in case I need it is anyone around in Vegas this weekend that can help me work on it and try to get the bastard running (I would pay for the service, of course)?

I may just get it trailored to the shippers, but even that brings up a whole bunch of logistical problems. It has three flat tyres making it impossible to push...

Think I might have it sorted. Starter motor was fried and fuel lines are blocked. Starter is replaced, now I have to hook up an electric fuel pump to a can of gas and it should at least start and run.

If no spark, run a jumper wire from BATT+ to coil+. You can drive that way for ~5 min before the coil over-heats and misses. Wire a ballast in series and you can run all day like that.

-
Back