anyone willing to rebuild a holley 750 d.p for me? will pay for your time

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
hey guys and gals. i am in the middle of doing the body work on my duster, and i figured i could do the carb at nighttime, and the car during the day.lol that was until i got the rebuild kit today from advance auto. i looked inside to find like 200 peices. so now i know that me trying to rebuild it would be pointless.
if there is someone on here that truly does know how to rebuild these things, please let me know asap, and i am willing to pay for your time. just do not charge me a arm and a leg. one or the other would be o.k. lol
i got about 2 more weks of bodywork to do, so i am not in a huge rush, but the sooner the better.
i think all it needs is to be cleaned out, cause it ran fine, then sat for 3 years. i pulled the two end bowls off to find a brown gummy stuff, and gave up there, after just putting it back together.lol
thanks in advanced. i will ship it to wherever i have to to get it done right.

I would encourage you to try rebuilding it yourself. They are very easy.

I would do it but 2 way shipping cost would probably be about 30-40 bucks.

Send a PM to member Babyblue66, he is a wiz with Holley carbs, tell him I sent ya!

Thanks for the compliments Sedan.

340 plot where are you located? I'm in MN.

I just bought a brand new 5 gal bucket of industrial strength carb cleaner in Jan and have gone through 6 Holleys in a month.

Anyone else need carb rebuilds (all types not just Holley) let me know. I enjoy doing them.

-
Back