Apologies etc. Waaaah Waaaah !

-

Workingdog1

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm ready for a break. I'm apparently to thin skinned to deal with some other members that differ with my ignoramous opinions.

I am ready to go Gold due to advertising etc. and have yet to figure ignore features.

Much useful Info here that you can't ignore and glean good information from.

Unfortunately I am guilty of falling for trolls that God Durn PISS ME OFF !

When I cool off I'll join Gold, temper down and use laptop instead of this durned phone.

K5 battery drain investigation manana, mount tire D100 Utilne and little mop up of 64 Dart under hood as best or good as can before firing in a few days.

20230206_151156.jpg

I totally agree on going gold, and that we do have some Trolls here that seem to enjoy sticking there foot in our fruit loops.
Hang in there, this site has WAY MORE great members then Trolls.

Happy Valiant Valentine's

imagejpeg_0(2).jpg

Unfortunately you have to decide who to listen to. Many are racers, who come with their own perspective.
I saw a long time friend who said "what's up with that damned dart..." I said " I installed the headliner this weekend.." he says "you don't need a headliner..." I said " I like my cars with an interior in them...' he doesnt get I am a resto guy with an H code swinger,it behooves me to put my car together correctly,not without carpet and headliner etc. he has a 70 Dart that he claims is original, I'm walking around it saying "uh, no they didn't paint the dash and tops of the doors body color...and you have a slant 6 VIN code not a 360..." the guy is cluelss...but he thinks like a racer not a resto guy.

I saw a long time friend who said "what's up with that damned dart..." I said " I installed the headliner this weekend.." he says "you don't need a headliner..." I said " I like my cars with an interior in them...' he doesnt get I am a resto guy with an H code swinger,it behooves me to put my car together correctly,not without carpet and headliner etc. he has a 70 Dart that he claims is original, I'm walking around it saying "uh, no they didn't paint the dash and tops of the doors body color...and you have a slant 6 VIN code not a 360..." the guy is cluelss...but he thinks like a racer not a resto guy.

I like my cars fast, but I also like to drive my cars. I'm putting about 50 lb of sound deadner in my 68 383 Formula S fastback. The older I get the more I appreciate cars the way they were. Except for the solid cams and big carbs I like better.

-
Back