Apology

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
I need to make a public apology to Roger (Avispa) yes he was late in shipping me the parts I ordered but I did receive a tracking number late last night.I never meant to harm anyone out here and am very sorry for posting what I did on these forums. Please accept my apologies Roger and I hope that what I did does not damage your reputation on these forums. Please put the blame on me as I regret this and never really wanted to post this but was frustrated in the waiting for parts longer than I expected to. Please accept my apology. P.M. has been sent to you.

You did nothing wrong maniac.. I'm pissed at 2 sellers on ebay right now, wasn't my fault thay listed their parts crappy and started them at nothin'.... If I see a good deal I jump on it.... Then after I pay within' 2-hours of winning the auction, yeah-- I expect my parts within a reasonable time period... Business is business....

You did nothing wrong maniac.. I'm pissed at 2 sellers on ebay right now, wasn't my fault thay listed their parts crappy and started them at nothin'.... If I see a good deal I jump on it.... Then after I pay within' 2-hours of winning the auction, yeah-- I expect my parts within a reasonable time period... Business is business....
Quite agreed here. Whenever a deal is struck with me, I pay either on the spot or ASAP, I kinda expect the courtesy returned

Don't beat yourself up maniac... I've had to transfer funds before I could ship a guys part out, but I always kept in touch and let him know exactly what was going on... A few days or even a week is acceptable, a MONTH????? What if you hadn't of said anything on the board, a lot of people MIGHT have gotten screwed... You were lookin' out for ALL of us by posting that, I don't know of anyone on here that would fault you for that... YOU didn't do anything wrong to the guy, he did it to himself....

Good news is spreading tonight :cheers:memike so happy:happy10:
OK :drinkers:and enjoying all my friends here
So here is to a good day dustermaniac :drinkers:

I still do not have the parts, Just a tracking #. I ran the # and info said the parts were in transit in Charlotte and would arrive at my home today. I have waited almost a month for these parts to arrive from Georgia since I sent payment and shipping.

You did the right thing dustermaniac, on both threads.
Now avispa has to step up to the plate to finish this properly.
I am confident he will. (It's looking like he has).
We all have a brain fart once in awhile....

Dustermaniac, you are being a real gentleman to apologize because you have nothing to apologize for. All the seller had to do to avoid all this was to communicate with you. I hope he has learned this simple lesson, if he has, his life will become much easier.

Yes, (Tom) Dusternaniac is a great guy, I really appreciate his posting, I dug a hole that I had to climb out of, I have shipped parts to three different people now, I have two items to go. My apologies to anyone i offended. I'm the one really needs to apologie, and not the people I owed and still owe parts to.

Roger

Fed Ex just showed up m@ my door with the shifter. Thank you Roger!!!! Now I need to figure out how to properly install this into my car. There are several brackets which I have no idea how to connect up to my transmission. I may try to call TCI and ask if they can send me installation instructions for this shifter. I understand some of the bracketing but not all of it.

.........Glad u r making things rite Avispa, like u said u should make an apoligy.......dm u have nothing 2 apoligise 4........kim............

-
Back