apps

-

69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
i now have a cell phone samsung galaxy s2
what apps do u guys use or cant live with out thanks

I have 2 apps that I use all the time.

Dunkin Donuts Finder and Form Runner. ( the Second allows you to open any discussion board you like, including FABO.

LOL, I guess it all depends on what you like, or like to do. I don't have a bunch on mine, most came on the phone, some of which I deleted. I did add a couple that come in handy in my travels, like a scale locator, NOAA weather, google maps etc.

I have a bunch, too. But I don't use any as much as I use my Dunkin Donuts finder...

Shut up, Rusty!

I probably use AccuWeather more than any of them. MapQuest comes in pretty handy. Works like Garmin,(same voice for directions) and it's free. Around Me is pretty handy, if you travel much. Locates several business's close to the area you are in. Restaraunts, banks, bars, theatres, etc. Get a free flashlight app, and the mag light app (magnifying glass) is pretty good.

I probably use AccuWeather more than any of them. MapQuest comes in pretty handy. Works like Garmin,(same voice for directions) and it's free. Around Me is pretty handy, if you travel much. Locates several business's close to the area you are in. Restaraunts, banks, bars, theatres, etc. Get a free flashlight app, and the mag light app (magnifying glass) is pretty good.

thank u

I downloaded Shazam for those times when your listening to the radio and wondering hey who the hell is this band and whats the name of the song. Works great!

Bank app is handy for finding atm' s, kisw 99.9 radio station app, Pandora, pay pal, barcode scanner, weather bug...

Shazam for the same reasons as frederick_76's post.

But for automotive related things, "Car Performance Timer", it uses the phones GPS to operate, has a Speedometer function to check the vehicles accuracy, and a Performance Timer that will give you 0-60, 0-100 times, 60 foot, 330 foot, 1/8 mile, 1000 foot, and 1/4 mile times. The app is free with basic features or $4.00 for the full version which allows you to store runs as well as other functions.

Weather app, camera editing apps (camera +, dynamic light, Instagram) maps / GPS, Websters dictionary, calculator, flashlight, QR reader, Dropbox, LogMeIn lets you access your home computer from anywhere, it's great. TurboScan is a great way to digitally store ALL your paper copies, such as receipts, invoices, warranty papers, whatever you want to be able to access later.

With now over one million apps, the sky is the limit! Go to the App Store and play with the search feature. You can even install a speedometer app for free! (It Is very accurate).

I don't waste my time with the games, but to each his own, there are thousands of them.

Shazam for the same reasons as frederick_76's post.

But for automotive related things, "Car Performance Timer", it uses the phones GPS to operate, has a Speedometer function to check the vehicles accuracy, and a Performance Timer that will give you 0-60, 0-100 times, 60 foot, 330 foot, 1/8 mile, 1000 foot, and 1/4 mile times. The app is free with basic features or $4.00 for the full version which allows you to store runs as well as other functions.
:blob::blob: memike want =P~

Weather app, camera editing apps (camera +, dynamic light, Instagram) maps / GPS, Websters dictionary, calculator, flashlight, QR reader, Dropbox, LogMeIn lets you access your home computer from anywhere, it's great. TurboScan is a great way to digitally store ALL your paper copies, such as receipts, invoices, warranty papers, whatever you want to be able to access later.

With now over one million apps, the sky is the limit! Go to the App Store and play with the search feature. You can even install a speedometer app for free! (It Is very accurate).

I don't waste my time with the games, but to each his own, there are thousands of them.
:blob::blob: wow, I did not know about any of this =P~=P~ some one kick me :D

Avast! Anti virus is good.
X2 /6 Matt :D that I do have :glasses7:

-
Back